General Meetings - We're Refreshing the Format
We are making some changes to the General Meeting, a refresh to the format. We want to make the Business side and the running of the Club informative and efficient, making sure the members have an opportunity to know what is happening and to be able to have your say.
Being efficient means we will have more time for the social and fun stuff like the raffles, Guest Speakers and trip Reports as well as catching up with friends.
From the August General Meeting the Committee Members reports and official meeting agenda will commence at 8pm sharp and only contain those items. Social items will then follow.
Our new agenda:
- Opening Remarks & Welcome. Apologies from Committee.
- Minutes from the previous meeting. Accepted / Seconded.
- Announcements from the President.
- Committee Members Reports:
- Vice President
- Social Director
- 4WD Activities Coordinator
- Land Manager
- General Business from Members.
- General Business from Committee.
- Business Meeting Close.
Following that will commence the social:
- Guest Speaker.
- Trip Reports.
- Sergeant at Arms.
We hope you will like the new format and we hope to see you there!