- 4WD Club As a full member of the Toyota Land Cruiser Club, a wide range of activities, both social and driving, are available for your enjoyment and education.
- 4WD Training The TLCC is an Accredited Training Organisation with courses in Four Wheel Driving and Camping. All courses are available for members to enrol in and most are free.
About TLCC Training
- Driver Training All members complete a two day Basic Four Wheel Drive Course. The training is free for both the new member and their partner and is fully accredited.
Get Basic Training
- Club Trips As a TLCC Member, you can participate in day, weekend and extended Club Trips with experienced trip leaders to locations all over Australia.
See Upcoming Trips
- Social Events Be part of the TLCC community with regular social events during the year like Christmas, June Fireworks and Funkhana or join members for regular working bees.
See Events List
- Club Property The TLCC owns two large country properties at Mittagong and Goulburn, within 3hrs drive of Sydney, which are free for members to use whenever they want.
View 4WD Properties
- 4x4 Challenge The Willowglen Challenge is an exciting 4WD event held annually over the October Long Weekend with 20 teams competing from registered NSW & ACT clubs.
See Event Information
- Member Benefits Learn from experienced members with our bi-monthly Magazine and the website Members Zone with forums, links to 4WD products and track permit information.
Become a Member
Toyota Land Cruiser Club
The Toyota Land Cruiser Club of Australia - Sydney was established in 1969 and is one of the largest recreational 4WD Clubs in the Southern Hemisphere. The Club encourages membership from owners of all ages and makes of 4WDs.What is a 4WD Club?
It’s not just about the 4WD vehicle that you drive, but about the skills that you gain, the lifestyle that you enjoy, the trips you undertake, the people and places you encounter, the friends you make, the stories you can share and the memories you can keep.Find out about being a Member
- ARB Moorebank Open Day Saturday 30th of November 2013 20-Nov-2013
- See the updated 150 Prado at the 2 December 2013 General Meeting. 17-Nov-2013
- GLOBAL LANDCRUISER CHIEF SEEKS AUSSIE INPUT 13-Nov-2013
- TLCC RTO Registration Renewal 12-Nov-2013
On behalf of the Shellharbour 4X4 Club, we’d all like to again say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to the TLCC for putting on another wonderful Willowglen weekend!! This really is a great 4WD comp that will, hopefully, be around for many years to come. To your Challenge Committee, Club members, Stage Marshalls and Officials, Recovery Crews, volunteers and all those involved in making this the great weekend it is – THANK YOU!! You guys put in so much time and effort, and work so hard, to not only run the actual event but in the days, weeks and months beforehand in preparation for it. Your hard work is hugely, and gratefully, appreciated by Competitors, Team Managers, support crews and spectators alike. If it wasn’t for you all, there wouldn’t be a Willowglen.
Shellharbour 4X4 Club
Thanks to you and the team for another great Willowglen Challenge. We thoroughly enjoyed it once again
Thanks once again and look forward to next year.
Just wanted to say well done to the TLCC organising committee, the volunteers, marshals & yourself who have all excelled once again in what we have found to be one of the best run competitions of professional standards in NSW. From both a competitor & spectator point of view, the Macarthur Club members appreciate all the time & effort that goes into the preparation & running an event of this calibre, by your tremendous hard working body of volunteers. We loved every aspect of it all & we look forward to next year already. Please pass on our huge thanks to the Willowglen team on our behalf.
Macarthur District 4wd Club
Big thanks to TLCC for put on a great event with dry weather
I had a great weekend. The courses where very tight in a couple of spots but still very drivable
Top job TLCC, well done. A big thanks to all involved.Competitor
Congratulations to Shellharbour 4x4 club! Good to see a local taking the throne.
This was our second comp, we placed 19th which I am very happy with. We also won a Stage Managers Award which was an awesome surprise, wish we had stayed for presentation but the dust was being kicked up something fierce when we decided we had to get a move on.
The organisers have done a good job this year, well done TLCC.
To our fellow Competitors – thanks for another great weekend. To be with a group of likeminded people, many of whom have become good friends, enjoying a sport we all love – what better way to spend a few days!! And to see competing teams supporting each other, cheering each other on, offering help when needed and sharing a few laughs at the end of the day is pretty cool. Belinda
Shellharbour 4x4 Club