- 4WD Club As a full member of the Toyota Land Cruiser Club, a wide range of activities, both social and driving, are available for your enjoyment and education.
- 4WD Training The TLCC is an Accredited Training Organisation with courses in Four Wheel Driving and Camping. All courses are available for members to enrol in and most are free.
About TLCC Training
- Driver Training All members complete a two day Basic Four Wheel Drive Course. The training is free for both the new member and their partner and is fully accredited.
Get Basic Training
- Club Trips As a TLCC Member, you can participate in day, weekend and extended Club Trips with experienced trip leaders to locations all over Australia.
See Upcoming Trips
- Social Events Be part of the TLCC community with regular social events during the year like Christmas, June Fireworks and Funkhana or join members for regular working bees.
See Events List
- Club Property The TLCC owns two large country properties at Mittagong and Goulburn, within 3hrs drive of Sydney, which are free for members to use whenever they want.
View 4WD Properties
- 4x4 Challenge The Willowglen Challenge is an exciting 4WD event held annually over the October Long Weekend with 20 teams competing from registered NSW & ACT clubs.
See Event Information
- Member Benefits Learn from experienced members with our bi-monthly Magazine and the website Members Zone with forums, links to 4WD products and track permit information.
Become a Member
Toyota Land Cruiser Club
The Toyota Land Cruiser Club of Australia - Sydney was established in 1969 and is one of the largest recreational 4WD Clubs in the Southern Hemisphere. The Club encourages membership from owners of all ages and makes of 4WDs.What is a 4WD Club?
It’s not just about the 4WD vehicle that you drive, but about the skills that you gain, the lifestyle that you enjoy, the trips you undertake, the people and places you encounter, the friends you make, the stories you can share and the memories you can keep.Find out about being a Member
- Guest Speaker 7 November 2016 TLCC General Meeting – Sea to Summit 21-Oct-2016
- TLCC Awards 07-Oct-2016
- Guest Speaker 10 October 2016 TLCC General Meeting – Toyo Tires 06-Oct-2016
- Reopening of Little Sugarloaf Road - Duea NP 16-Sep-2016
On behalf of the ACT All Terrain Club, I’d like to say thanks for continuing to putting on another great Willowglen Challenge weekend. Willowglen is one of the standout 4WD events that will, hopefully, be around for many years to come. I would also like to say thanks to the Challenge Committee, Stage Marshalls, Officials, Recovery Crews and all those involved. The amount of time and effort that goes into running such an event in not lost on the competitors, and we all really appreciate it. If it wasn’t for that time and effort, there wouldn’t be a Willowglen. We are already looking forward to next year
ACT All Terrain Club
Another top weekend, Congratulations to TLCC on the win and Bong Bong 2nd
Shellharbour 4X4 Club
Congratulations to TLCC for 1st place & Bong Bong for 2nd & to all the other teams for competing. Big thanks from Shellharbour 4X4 to TLCC for putting on another awesome Willowglen weekend
Shellharbour 4X4 Club
Thanks to the TLCC for hosting the Willowglen challenge. Tracks were great. Cheers on behalf of the Canobloas club.
Canobolas 4WD Club
Well, another Willowglen Challenge run and done and, on behalf of the Shellharbour 4X4 Club, I'd just like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the TLCC for hosting yet another sensational weekend!! In our 8th year competing, it was, as always, a great, professionally run, well organised event and we all had an awesome weekend. Even the weather was good!!
Again, though, the weekend wouldn't happen without the outstanding efforts of the TLCC. Each year, I'm sure, the work involved in running the Challenge must seem to get bigger and bigger for you guys but, you always get it done and you always put on a great weekend. This truly is a wonderful event that brings together a lot of people, and Clubs and, will hopefully be part of the 4WD comp calendar for many more years to come. So, to your Challenge Committee, Stage Marshalls, Recovery Crews, Verification Team, Merchandise and Ticket sellers, Promotions Team, Property Management Team, people on the gate, volunteers, sponsors, First Aid crew, toilet cleaners and all those involved before, during and after the Challenge – thank you so, so much!! We all know how much planning, preparation and commitment goes into an event like this and your time, effort and all your hard work is HUGELY appreciated by the Shellharbour 4X4 Club and, I'm sure, by all other competitors and spectators alike. THANK YOU!! Thanks, also, to everyone for being so friendly and welcoming during the weekend.
Another big thank you to our fellow competitors and Clubs – you guys help to make this weekend the great occasion that it is. We've made a lot of friends over the years at various comps and trips and, like every Challenge, it was great to catch up with everyone, to make some new friends and to put some faces to names (thanks Facebook!!). Were all together enjoying a sport that we love and, although there's some rivalry and competition, it's always friendly and there's always someone willing to lend a hand, if needed, and share a beer and a laugh with at the end of the day. The friendship and social side of this weekend is part of what makes it so special.
Extra special thanks to the ever beautiful Mary Murphy. Thank you so much for your patience, all your hard work and for being the wonderful lady that you are - you are a true star and you deserve more chocolate J!! Also, well done to Andrew Boyd for his great efforts in securing all the raffle and stage prizes.
And, a big congratulations to the TLCC for your 1st place this year. Well done guys!! Also, congratulations to the Bong Bong Club for their 2nd place – only 2 point between us!!
As always, if there is any way we can help you guys out with anything in the future, please let us know.
Thank you again,
Shellharbour 4X4 Club.
Shellharbour 4X4 Club
Defiantly dusted this year haha well done everyone plenty of good drives another willowglen well organized by the tlcc supporting the comp scene 14 yrs running
On behalf of the On all 4's 4wd club I would like to thank TLCC for another great weekend, we all had a blast. Yet again it was another very well run event
On All Fours 4WD Club
Just wanted to say well done to the TLCC organising committee, the volunteers, marshals & yourself who have all excelled once again in what we have found to be one of the best run competitions of professional standards in NSW. From both a competitor & spectator point of view, the Macarthur Club members appreciate all the time & effort that goes into the preparation & running an event of this calibre, by your tremendous hard working body of volunteers. We loved every aspect of it all & we look forward to next year already. Please pass on our huge thanks to the Willowglen team on our behalf.
Macarthur District 4wd Club
To our fellow Competitors – thanks for another great weekend. To be with a group of likeminded people, many of whom have become good friends, enjoying a sport we all love – what better way to spend a few days!! And to see competing teams supporting each other, cheering each other on, offering help when needed and sharing a few laughs at the end of the day is pretty cool. Belinda
Shellharbour 4x4 Club
Big thanks to the TLCC for another great and well run event.