- 4WD Club As a full member of the Toyota Land Cruiser Club, a wide range of activities, both social and driving, are available for your enjoyment and education.
- 4WD Training The TLCC is an Accredited Training Organisation with courses in Four Wheel Driving and Camping. All courses are available for members to enrol in and most are free.
About TLCC Training
- Driver Training All members complete a two day Basic Four Wheel Drive Course. The training is free for both the new member and their partner and is fully accredited.
Get Basic Training
- Club Trips As a TLCC Member, you can participate in day, weekend and extended Club Trips with experienced trip leaders to locations all over Australia.
See Upcoming Trips
- Social Events Be part of the TLCC community with regular social events during the year like Christmas, June Fireworks and Funkhana or join members for regular working bees.
See Events List
- Club Property The TLCC owns two large country properties at Mittagong and Goulburn, within 3hrs drive of Sydney, which are free for members to use whenever they want.
View 4WD Properties
- 4x4 Challenge The Willowglen Challenge is an exciting 4WD event held annually over the October Long Weekend with 20 teams competing from registered NSW & ACT clubs.
See Event Information
- Member Benefits Learn from experienced members with our bi-monthly Magazine and the website Members Zone with forums, links to 4WD products and track permit information.
Become a Member
Toyota Land Cruiser Club
The Toyota Land Cruiser Club of Australia - Sydney was established in 1969 and is one of the largest recreational 4WD Clubs in the Southern Hemisphere. The Club encourages membership from owners of all ages and makes of 4WDs.What is a 4WD Club?
It’s not just about the 4WD vehicle that you drive, but about the skills that you gain, the lifestyle that you enjoy, the trips you undertake, the people and places you encounter, the friends you make, the stories you can share and the memories you can keep.Find out about being a Member
- Guest Speaker Monday 6 March 2017 TLCC General Meeting - RF Industries (RFI) 13 hours 5 mins ago
- Guest Speaker 6 February 2017 TLCC General Meeting – Rough Stuff 30-Jan-2017
- Guest Speaker 5 December 2016 TLCC General Meeting – Club 4X4 Insurance 29-Nov-2016
- Great Offer From TLCC Supporter Dobinsons 08-Nov-2016
On behalf of the ACT All Terrain Club, I’d like to say thanks for continuing to putting on another great Willowglen Challenge weekend. Willowglen is one of the standout 4WD events that will, hopefully, be around for many years to come. I would also like to say thanks to the Challenge Committee, Stage Marshalls, Officials, Recovery Crews and all those involved. The amount of time and effort that goes into running such an event in not lost on the competitors, and we all really appreciate it. If it wasn’t for that time and effort, there wouldn’t be a Willowglen. We are already looking forward to next year
ACT All Terrain Club
Thanks to the TLCC for hosting the Willowglen challenge. Tracks were great. Cheers on behalf of the Canobloas club.
Canobolas 4WD Club
On behalf of the On all 4's 4wd club I would like to thank TLCC for another great weekend, we all had a blast. Yet again it was another very well run event
On All Fours 4WD Club
Just wanted to say well done to the TLCC organising committee, the volunteers, marshals & yourself who have all excelled once again in what we have found to be one of the best run competitions of professional standards in NSW. From both a competitor & spectator point of view, the Macarthur Club members appreciate all the time & effort that goes into the preparation & running an event of this calibre, by your tremendous hard working body of volunteers. We loved every aspect of it all & we look forward to next year already. Please pass on our huge thanks to the Willowglen team on our behalf.
Macarthur District 4wd Club
To our fellow Competitors – thanks for another great weekend. To be with a group of likeminded people, many of whom have become good friends, enjoying a sport we all love – what better way to spend a few days!! And to see competing teams supporting each other, cheering each other on, offering help when needed and sharing a few laughs at the end of the day is pretty cool. Belinda
Shellharbour 4x4 Club
Big thanks to the TLCC for another great and well run event.
Big Thanks to the TLCC and other clubs/competitors for another top weekend.